Saturday, December 12, 2009

Rain in dubai

Yesterday it rained in Dubai and Sharjah. It certainly brought winter and hope the weather continues. I t is cool and nice outside and once the sky clears and the grey mood lifts, it will be great. i do not know if it is the rain and the grey weather or is it something Joe said, i am depressed. I was all sunny and bright and happy and then Joe went into his usual ,once in while, tirade against me, my family and the problems my side of the family keeps having and I was plunged into dark dark world. 

 Suddenly all positive thought and feeling goes out of the window, to be replaced by thoughts of hate and disgust for the man and his rich and well off relatives. I cannot help but think that he is without compassion of any kind for anyone other than his family ( that does not include me) and end up thinking of ways to get out of this relationship. Chu has resigned and hopes to get  a transfer back home but Joe says we are dreaming, that it will never work out. But Chu is happy and that is good no matter what, because soon she will be back with her children and that is good no matter what, and things will work out, no matter what Joe hopes for. He just wants things to keep going wrong for us so that he can gloat and think that we are cursed. But lucky Joe is floundering too because, his brother sold of the factory vehicle and used the money to buy a car for his family. I am happy about that as the company car was bought with Joe's money and his brother and family just fucked him up , well serves him right for being just a pompous little asshole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Outdoors & Nature blogs
Add to Technorati Favorites