Tuesday, November 17, 2009

money, money ,money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inspite of all the reading and researching and watching the Secret books and movies and of course the napoean hill and wattles and the master key and so on and so forth, I still can feel my stomach churn when i get a phone call from my sisters or mother or for that matter from anyone at home. I, like my father, live in constant dread of the next bad news that inevetably comes from my home. It is as if it is a  curse, with no way to escape, you pick up the phone and it is bound to be bad news. But I am trying hard to attract the positive vibes to me, things will turn around and they usually do too but it always needs patience to see us through this hell. Cho is resigning as her son needs another operation and so she is returning to India. 

 Money is really the only problem and if I had two million dollars now, all my problems would be over but where do I get the twoo million.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Outdoors & Nature blogs
Add to Technorati Favorites