Monday, November 02, 2009

mothers and daughters

I love my mother to distraction but i hate her as much. Why i love my mother, I do not know but the reasons for hating her are easy to list. Yet, even in the reasons to hate, I love her a lot. How this works I do not know. The smallest thing she does makes me want to shout at her but no matter what she does I love her. Now with all the problems related to our land and the mess surrounding it, I nearly always end up shouting at her the moment she answers my phone call. She listens to it, and then when I am finished shouting and bangs the phone down, disconnecting the call, the call ends. The next time I call she behaves as if nothing happened. I know she is as helpless as I am but somehow she turns into the villain each time this land problem comes up.

Do all mother's and daughter's always have this love hate relationship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Outdoors & Nature blogs
Add to Technorati Favorites