Monday, December 22, 2008

Messy December

December has been a bad month, it has been so for a long time now, always a time of change, uncertainty, problems created by my part of the family, a truly messy time of year for me.
In 2005, I was terminated from my job on Dec 22. I was very upset and sat and then came the news of J’s transfer to Hong Kong as country head. He did not want to go and I did not know what to do. Internet searches did not throw up a good picture, at least not when compared to Dubai. We were sick with worry It was terrible. Then January came and things just worked out.
In 2006, We moved into our new house, that too soon after the biggest fight we had, a fight that I thought would end my marriage, but again it all just vaporized as the year ended and another began.
In 2007 came J’s transfer to another branch and his fear of taking up the post. He kept talking of going back to India and all arguments just fell on deaf ears. I went into depression and things went downhill for us. Things just kept turning bleaker and bleaker and then he joined the new branch and came back happy and smiling. This was on January 1st 2008.
As this year ends, things have again heated up. J is being moved to another post in the head office and he is not pleased. Things are scary especially with the downturn in economy. Then as this tension is on another one crops up. Ed, Chu’s hubby has got himself entangled in some mess. A driver of the private taxi that they usually use called me up one day and said Ed had borrowed money from him and is now not returning calls, not meeting him, just avoiding him at all times. I called up Chu and told her of this and also that I do not want to be involved in this and do not want J to find out about this. The driver guy has this habit of calling up in the wee hours of the morning and then coming to our building and calling from the reception. Well now everyone from the reception to the security guard knows about it and I have no idea how I am going to keep this from J. I thought it was over, then this guy calls me up again today and all the mess is on again. I was livid, after J left for office I called up Chu and screamed through the phone, called her hubby a bastard, sick good for nothing, told her maybe he is seeing some woman or maybe he has lost his job, called him a mother fucker and then that if this did not get cleared up I was going to call him and tell the same thing. I don’t if it worked, any way she said a solution to this would be reached today in front of a mediator. Hope something works out and J does not have to be told.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Outdoors & Nature blogs
Add to Technorati Favorites