Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Good Week

I upgraded my dial up to broadband and am still excited by how fast Internet is right now. So now most of the time I am online, surfing, playing, researching. I am in web heaven right now. Last week the visit to magrudy's warehouse sale in jumeira was another high point. There were books, books and more books. The paperbacks selling for AED 5/-, I bought a mountain of paperbacks and now am stocked up with books for a whole year or till the next warehouse sale comes along. Right now life is good, though J has some problems at work and the land problem festers on life is good. I AM REALLY waiting for AED 600,000/- which is on its way to me, for the land problem to end and am now into the "Law of Attraction"attracting all that good vibes to me along with some money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Outdoors & Nature blogs
Add to Technorati Favorites