Thursday, December 03, 2009

Booýa Moon

I finished reading Lisey's story by Stephen King. I thought the beginning slow but soon it was racing ahead full speed pulling me in, I read it through the night and loved it. Boo'ya moon, ah dream land, fantasy land, does every one have one? I think i have one too, I dreamed about it twice, nay visited twice. Mine is a land full of flowers, breathtaking fragrant flowers and it is so close to amma's tharavad. Each time I saw it, i knew how to get there but the moment I opened my eyes I forget the way there, I only remembered being there, and the feeling that if I take the right turn I would there and then would spend the entire day searching but have still not found the way there at least not when i am awake.

The thing is i ususally forgrt all my dreams a few hours after i wake up, but this is one dream or reality i cannot seem to get out of my mind. i hadn't had this dream in a long time but the moment I read about boo 'ya moon I knew what it was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Outdoors & Nature blogs
Add to Technorati Favorites