Saturday, April 21, 2007

The unbearably boring wife

J had the meeting after that he went to Rajan’s house and came here only at around 12.45 AM. These days Rajan and his wife see more of him than we do. If I were so inclined I really have good grounds to believe that he is having an affair, but somehow I don’t think him capable of all that mess.
In the morning he was up early and off to God knows where. He came back at 11.00Am and then got drunk and slept. Then a call came saying that a colleague of his had had an heart attack and died, so he went off there and came back and has gone off again, to buy MacDonald’s burgers. I think today he was in the house for about three hours max.
Am I so unbearable that he can’t bear to spend time with me at all?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Outdoors & Nature blogs
Add to Technorati Favorites