Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Nosebleed

Yesterday I received a call from Thom’s school to tell me that he had to be send to the clinic as he had a nose bleed. He was fine and that he is being send home on the school bus.
He has been complaining of headaches for sometime now and I wonder if it is connected but most of my research on the net tells me that it is common in children and usually due to the hot weather. And God it is hot!!. We were thinking of sending him for the summer camp but now I am having doubts as this summer is turning out to hotter than usual and why strain him unnecessarily.
We had a big fight today before going to school. I wish instead of losing my cool when he acts cranky, I could be more calm. Most of the time I get agitated when he is cranky and that freaks him out and we end up having a messy crying time for him and angry upset time for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Outdoors & Nature blogs
Add to Technorati Favorites